Few weeks ago, to my surprise, I received a personal invitation from DAP to attend a dinner & dialogue with the political leaders and other internship applicants would be going as well. At the moment I saw the invitation, I probably knew that I couldn't go. The reason for not going given by my parents wasn't really convincing, my zeal was turned down and I should say I felt unhappy for some instant.
It is surely a great opportunity, not every people has the privilege to attend this kind of activities or meetings. I personally wish to ensure whether politics is the right field I'll be getting myself involved in, so that's why I really wish to join it. I told myself this is not the only way I can do to affirm my future path, many great things might have fled if I grasp it firmly without thinking.
Some of my major plans were disrupted and you know the feeling of missing up good opportunities, it can eventually kill one’s motivations. I immediately put myself in a positive point of view and such negative thoughts went away completely. Joel Osteen said, "You haven't missed too many opportunities. You haven't made too many mistakes. Begin again. Get your fire back. Get your passion back." Greater and worthier opportunities will come in favourable time, the loss of opportunity will soon become negligible, I believe that some of them are just being temporized.
Sometimes, it's somehow hard to understand God's plan during the course of happenings.
Chances are always there, it depends on how I embrace them in the perspective of God.
It is surely a great opportunity, not every people has the privilege to attend this kind of activities or meetings. I personally wish to ensure whether politics is the right field I'll be getting myself involved in, so that's why I really wish to join it. I told myself this is not the only way I can do to affirm my future path, many great things might have fled if I grasp it firmly without thinking.
Some of my major plans were disrupted and you know the feeling of missing up good opportunities, it can eventually kill one’s motivations. I immediately put myself in a positive point of view and such negative thoughts went away completely. Joel Osteen said, "You haven't missed too many opportunities. You haven't made too many mistakes. Begin again. Get your fire back. Get your passion back." Greater and worthier opportunities will come in favourable time, the loss of opportunity will soon become negligible, I believe that some of them are just being temporized.
Sometimes, it's somehow hard to understand God's plan during the course of happenings.
Chances are always there, it depends on how I embrace them in the perspective of God.
![]() |
| The invitation |
15 days more.

No comments:
Post a Comment