Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Strolling in Sai Kung

Sai Kung Hoi, Sai Kung.
Once a fishing harbour,
Now a typhoon shelter.

Taken on 31 May 2015.

The weather in Hong Kong has been really unstable these days. Temperature difference in a day can be quite large and more frequent raining intervals have been taking place. Hopefully the weather will turn better in the coming days as I will be participating in a wild training camp this week. My peers and I had actually decided to go hiking and do cliff diving at Sai Kung Country Park but it was cancelled, owing to the gloomy weather with light patches of afternoon drizzle. We ended up having Thai food as our late lunch and going for a stroll in Sai Kung Town instead. You guys might know that fact that Sai Kung has good seafood as it has been featured several times in TVB dramas. The photo was taken at the public pier which is located in the area of Sai Kung Hoi. It was once a fishing harbour and local fishermen still gather there as you can see in the picture. Notwithstanding the overcast weather, it is indeed a day well spent with the peers whom I most cherish in this metropolitan city. This is probably the last outing with them before I go back to Malaysia for a short summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment